Thursday, October 28, 2004

Good movies.

ZOMBIES EATING PEOPLE! Just watched the remake of Dawn of the Dead, unrated version. It was good. I think they've done a justice to the origional. Oddly enough I agree with the Rev. Mad Duck that Shaun of the Dead was a great movie too, also worth watching. Theres just something fun about Zombies eating people. I love horror movies, books, stories, ect. Idon't aprove of violence in real life, but I'm one of those wonderful people who actually can tell the differance between reality and fantasy (except when it comes to the Demon.). In movies, everybody dies! If you havent seen it I highly recomend the movies. Just the first zombie you see (the little girl) is freaky enough and worth the price of the rental. Trust me.

4 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Zombies rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Thank you, James Earl Ray.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

i've grown up watching horror and reading it too...still find myself hiding my eyes though. what a rush.

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Zombies eating people is always a good thing. I must say that was a great movie, worth the watch even for a second time. That little girl was good!

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home