Wednesday, October 27, 2004

What doesn't kill us

I knew there'd be some lonely's commin on,
But I never thought that I'd live this long

There have been many times I really should have died,
But somehow I survived all my mistakes,
They say it makes me stronger,
but then why does it take longer,
Gettin up these days

Yea I'm old enough to have a few regrets,
I'm still young enough to have my dreams,

Montgomery Gentry 'Live this Long'

4 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

i'm sorry you're suffering.

11:03 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

you need more b-z horror movies in your diet. The finest cuts of reel known to man!!!!!!!! cheer up friend, after all joy told me it's kick you in the crotch day!! you love a good kickin in the crotch with steaming pile of Haggis.

P.s. don't for get you Xanax before your feast.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

What doesnt kill us makes us stronger. I mean that entirely.

Unless its Haggis, that just kills us.

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
I'm am sorry your down, but I am happy you have stuck around for all these years. I need you to stay.

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home