Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Freedom?

I have 2 1/2 days off. I don't know what to do with myself. Going to see Babushka tom, also going to movies with her and Gundumschlong and Spasm and thier lady friends. I have to start x-mas shopping. I need to get some film developed. I need to buy some socks. I need sleep. Hmmm... maybe I will have some stuff to occupy my time after all. Now I have plans with the BM for Tues night. He just told me his Hottie's B-Day is Friday! I thought it wasn't till Dec. God I'm getting horrible at remembering stuff. They say age is all in the mind, and the mind is the first thing to go.

2 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

freedom oi oi oi. Go to love days off!! Have a great time!! I am taking tomorrow off so that means a three day weekend for me! Talk to you soon!! More on Horror Movie Tuesday!!

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
I am enjoying today and being with you. Yesterday I couldn't wait for today to come and I am so happy it is here, and I'm sad it will have to end.

To better luck with the x-mas shopping.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home