Friday, October 29, 2004

Stolen idea from Brendragon.

Three things that scare you:
Large crowds
Being alone in life
Being useless

Three things you love:
My friedns and family
Sex
Reading

Three things you severely dislike:
Dogs
Being poor
Men who hit women

Three things in your bedroom:
Lots of pictures
Gobo from Fraggle Rock
Pweter statue of the Discworld

Three random facts about you:
I rule at watching others play video games
I miss my long hair
I love the movie Princess Bride

Three things you plan to do before you die:
Get a good nights rest
See Loch Ness
Tell everyone I love that I love them

Three things you can do:
Pick up the back of a car
Juggle
Give great hugs

Three things you can't do:
Give up on a friend
Stop being parinoid
Give on the Demon

1 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Very Nice, I love you too.
You do give wonderful hugs, I wouldn't miss them for anything.
Am I supposed to tell you mine now?

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home