Friday, October 29, 2004

4 years and forever to go

BM has now been married to the lovely Hottie for 4 years and running. I have had the pleasure to watch them go from friends to dating to the happiest married couple I've ever seen. I was there at thier wedding and I've rarely seen two people so excited to be together. Now with little C (or as the Rev. Mad Duck calls him: Cakeboy) they seem like the true representation of the American Dream. Kind of wierd considering that thier house is decorated for halloween year round. But sometimes it's good to see love work just the way the storybooks tell us it should. It's nice when your own dreams don't seem to work to see someone you care about find thiers. Congrats you two, I love you.
Now start thinking about what bad horror movie were going to watch this Tues.

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

When do I get invited to one of these horror flick nights??? Dammit, I love horror movies... I love my Jeff... I love K and B... and although I *still* haven't met C, I just know I love him too!!! Plus, Matt and I both have Tuesdays off.... *wink*

*pouting ferociously*

Oh, and I second everything Jeff said... I remember back in the day when y'all were at the apt. in Clinton... wow, that was like 1996-97!! Yeeesh, time flies.... I got to see you guys all the time back then! Of course, I was dating your roommate....

Here's to a bazillion more happy years together!! *toasting with imaginary Guinness*

2:01 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

You a welcome over any time, you and mat for horror movie fun!!! It would be great to see you again. its been so damn long!!! Thanx for all the kind words you two!! very sweet and what a yummy toast!!!

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Congrads to K&Btoys, to many more years of happy bliss and love.
You guys are an example of what everyone hopes for.

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home