Sunday, November 07, 2004

Maybe

I may have been wrong. 11 years may be over. If so it did end in silence. With a return to abuse. A return to what was mostly 5 years of misery. A return to the city of broken dreams. I will miss her. She was a good friend and more than even that. She was a confidant and a smile waiting. Maybe someday.
As Vimes would say: "We lost a good one there. It may not be our fault, yet I still wonder if we could have done more to prevent it."
Think of me, if you will, in Jingo. Finish with the voices in your head. Many, yet one. the adventures may be over for now, but the past will never be far behind. Should Orange ever be on, think of me. In the songs of Johnny's Garden. In the yells of science. In the headboard now cleaned. Everytime you feel alone or scared, I will be there in your heart and in your Panther.

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

I understand this feeling and Im more then sorry that you are feeling it at the moment. I wish there was something I could say or do to comfort you, but we both know there really isnt anything in the world that fills that hole in your heart. Time doesnt mend it, sometimes even filling it with other stuff just leaves you feeling twice as empty. The best I can offer is suggestions and half assed advice from someone who so recently found herself feeling the same way.

Suggestion - Drink more, Drive less
Advice - Spend as little time as possible alone. Call friends, IM people, blog, just make sure you leave yourself very little time to wonder...

The feeling might not ever go away. But the ache will.

1:13 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

That Joy does make a wonderful suggestion!!!

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
wow that Joy!
Here to some day, I think that day will come although it may take a while, you are to unforgetable.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home