Thursday, November 04, 2004

Good from bad

My Bro is home from bOregon. His Grandfather died which sucks (I've know the family since I was 4, he was a good man and I will miss him), but it'll be nice to see my Bro. He's here with his lady and his brother who live with him in bOregon, and it's been quite awhile since I last got to see them. I'm going to the funeral and although it's for a bad reason it'll be nice to see my extended family. I've needed this.

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

why bOregon? don't you like it?

11:27 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

sorry dude

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
I am happy that you got to spend time with your Bro, it has been along time coming. However, I am sorry handsome for the reason.
My thoughts have been with you, your bro, and his family these last few days.

Good luck in getting them back to stay.

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home