Friday, November 05, 2004

Where is Home?

been trying to talk my Bro (and his bro and commonlaw wife) into moving back this way. I'll try every sneaky trick in the book. I remind him all the time that all his family and good friends are here (he always complains he has no real friends out there). I take him out for good italian food (bOregon's idea of a good pizza is Pizza Hut). I make fun of bOregon (I tell him your not allowed to move there. It's a penal colony. If you commit a crime you can be sentenced to 5 years living in bOregon.). i'm doing everything I can. They complain there low on money, well you can be low on money here too. I know why he moved out there, but the situation has changed in the last 9 years since he left. It's time for him to come Home. They may live in bOregon, but thier heart and home is here.

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Don't worry your head she will be back. I have a feeling.

8:33 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

whoops this comment was for the above post!! sorry!! need more coffee!! cheers

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Good luck on getting them home!
I am sure you will succeed your very stuburn like that, and you don't give in.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home