Sunday, December 12, 2004

Arrogant Worms "I Am Cow'

I am Com
Hear me Moo
I weigh twice as much as you
And I look good on the BBQ
Yougert, Curd, Cream cheese and Butters
Made with liquid from my udder
I am Cow I am Cow
Hear me Moo

I am Cow
I eat grass
Methane gas come out my ass
And out my muzzle when I belch
Oh the ozone layer is thinner
From the outcome of my dinner
I am Cow I am Cow
I have gas

I am Cow
Here I stand
Far and wide across this land
And I am living everywhere
From B.C. to Newfoundland*
You can squeeze my teats by hand
I am Cow I am Cow I am Cow
I am Cow I am Cow I am Cow


*B.C refers to the Canadian Provence (Similar to our States) of British Columbia wich is north of California. Newfoundland is North of Maine.

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Those are some great lyrics!! moo!

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
That song makes me crack up.
It is such a great song, and is almost as funny to read. Smiles....

12:28 AM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

I think you should submit to Cake, they would do a great job singing it!! Groovy poem!! Very creative!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home