Monday, November 29, 2004

How many of these cartoons can you name?

Why did they need Gleep if they had Gloop?
They wanted to make sure we knew the gender of the hero.
He wasn't always a talk show host.
Sven was only in charge of a lion for one episode.
Who thought calling the fat guy Tiny was funny?
Hank, Diana, Bobby, Eric and Shiela were ok names, but who names their kid Presto unless they know he'll be a magic-user?
Who was the comanding officer? Duke or Hawk?
Wouldn't the Sun sword have burned his hands?
Damn wanna be transformers.
I am the shadow that flaps in the night! Let's get dangerous!
If you cut Janns hands off could he and Jana not use their powers?
Boober rules!
Oh, new pain! Another stunt gone wrong.
The cat version of Courage.
I didn't want to eat them after I saw them bounce on their buts.
Penny and Brain should have sued him.
Mean, green, and Strong as hell.

Also, does anyone else remember the Silverhawkes?


5 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Dream Screams...

Ok I am getting old and really can't remember shit in my old age but I'll give it a shot... And I am just naming the ones I know...

Herculoids
Space Ghost
GI Joe
Thundarr the Barbarian
Go-Bots
Darkwing Duck
Wonder Twins
And the last one would be too easy if it was Hulk so I'll say Godzilla... Where the hell is Godzookie?

Yes I remember the Silverhawks...
I know the Presto one but can't think of it...
Which one is the Thundercats?
"Oh new pain" makes me think of Super Dave lol...
What is the bounce on their buts one?

Later bud...

12:39 AM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

Dear god...

Besides Space Ghost Im stumped. You got me. Now Im going to have to go back and watch some of those old ass cartoons to see if I can pick up on these.

11:13 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:10 PM  
Blogger sokmunky Screams...

Why did they need Gleep if they had Gloop?HERCULOIDS
They wanted to make sure we knew the gender of the hero.SUPERMAN
He wasn't always a talk show host.SPACEGHOST


Hank, Diana, Bobby, Eric and Shiela were ok names, but who names their kid Presto unless they know he'll be a magic-user?DUNGEONS & DRAGONS
Who was the comanding officer? Duke or Hawk? GI JOE

Damn wanna be transformers.GOBOTS
I am the shadow that flaps in the night! Let's get dangerous!DARKWING DUCK
If you cut Janns hands off could he and Jana not use their powers? WONDERTWINS


The cat version of Courage.EEK! THE CAT
I didn't want to eat them after I saw them bounce on their buts.GUMMYBEARS

Mean, green, and Strong as hell.INCREDIBLE HULK


S.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Azathoth100 Screams...

Not bad people, here's the total list:
Herculiods
He-Man
Space Ghost
Voltron
G-force (AKA Battle of the Planets)
Dungeons&Dragons
GI Joe
Thundarr the Barbarian
Go-Bots
Darkwing Duck
Super-Freinds
Fraggle Rock
Super Dave
Eek the Cat
Gummi Bears
Inspector Gadget
Hulk
(sorry Dream I didn't include the Thundercats, but I should have. Thanks for remembering the Silverhawkes!)

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home