Saturday, November 27, 2004

Future plans.

Black Friday sucks. Being in retail sucks. I really need to win the lotto soon.

2 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Bookend Screams...

Can you believe I went shopping on BLACK FRIDAY!! I hate shopping any day of the year, but my significant other had to hit every computer store out there...good thing we waited til 9 in the morning, all the morons were gone by then, and the other morons hadn't gotten up yet...it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...but because I threw such a fit about it, I had to buy my Uncle and Sweetheart lunch...bummer..

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Yep I don't like black friday either, I try to avoid the stores at all cost. Sorry that sucks.
I 2nd you winning the lotto.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home