Thursday, November 25, 2004

A true thanks

I would like to say, this Thanksgiving, that more than anything else I'm thankful that I didn't pull the trigger the night of my 23rd birthday. I appologize to Meesha, I always swore I wouldn't see the 10 year anniversary of her death. But had I kept true to that promise (one of the very few I have ever broken. I'm kind of anal about promises and don't make them unless I know I can keep them) I would have missed out on so much of what were the good times of my life. From the friends to the lovers to the laughter, I'm thankful I got to experience them all. There has been pain, but there has been love as well. I don't know what tomarrow holds, I can't see the future, but for today... I'm thankful.

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

I for one, am thankful you are here. Im sure your close friends are too. But I understand the feeling. My best friend died over 11 years ago. From that I learned to appreciate friends more. I found a new best friend. I appreciated him. He died over 3 years ago. I learned to hate learning. But I learned hardcore how hard death is on people, but only the people left behind.

Never consider putting that pain in the hearts of those who care for you. And pray they wont do it to you.

5:36 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

I 2nd that, I am happy you are here!

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
I am so greatful you are here, that is what I am TRUELY THANKFUL for.
Don't ever think of going anywhere, because I wouldn't know what to do without you.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home