Friday, December 10, 2004

Christmas Miracle

I got the $900 I was owed by my old work today. I now have plenty of money to finish X-mas shopping. It almost makes me want to believe.

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

doesn't life just work out like that sometimes? it seems like it. what do you wish for now?

1:33 PM  
Blogger Azathoth100 Screams...

I wish for a winning lotto ticket so I can take everyone I know on a 7 day cruise. Either that or so I can buy my own island in the tropics. Bikini's for all the girls, ugly hawaiian shirts for all the guys, and lei's for everyone!

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Well believe. I was there when it happened, you where just saying how things were getting tight and bam.
I am still so happy for you, it's awesome.
I don't know about the bikini thing, but going on a cruise or to an island sounds wonderful. Win the lotto.

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home