Tuesday, December 07, 2004

A year later...

Last year at this time she was in my life, in my heart, and in my arms.
Now I don't even know exactly where she is and I don't know if I'll ever hear from her again.
I think I need a drink.
Or two.
Or more....

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

Yes be strong. Id love to say it will pass and sound all strong myself but I dont think it will ever completely pass EVERY time. But it will subside, and in moments of weakness. If you have the drinks have it with friends who will keep you busy doing something besides thinking :p

11:26 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

My friend at work gave me a bottle (Unopened) of Canadian club whisky. The seal on it says, “1977” last year he gave me a bottle of the same stuff that said “1973” the year I was born!! It was pretty damn good drinking alcohol that was bottled the same year I was born!!! When you come over you can drink some old nasty whisky with me!!

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Sorry Handsome. I am here if you need me you know, even if you just want to sulk. I know to well how you feel, so many people I have lost, sometime I wonder how I am not a drunk. Hang in there and find comfort in know their are many people who love you and are there for you.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home