Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Song

Sung to the tune of 'Let it Snow'

Oh, The weather outside is frightful
But the weather outside is frightful
And the weather outside is frightful
The weather outside is fright-ful

Well, the weather outside is frightful
But the weather outside is frightful
And the weather outside is frightful
The weather outside is fright-ful

When the weather outside is frightful
How the weather outside is frightful
But the weather outside is frightful
Oh, the weather outside is frightful

The weather outside is frightful
But the weather outside is frightful
And the weather outside is frightful
The weather outside is fright-ful

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

HAHAhahahahaha seeing in print is funny!! I love whwn you sing that. I think you sang it last time I saw you and I had that whole holiday feelin all over again!! You have to put out your own christmas CD!! I would uy that of e-bay for 8 grand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lord of not so darkness has many ideas on paper of christmas songs! he has some funny ass songs! You should hook up with him. I have been trying to persuade him into making a BLOG and join our little cult, but he just laughs at me. I wish he would that boy has a great mind.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

Well I know one thing. The weather outside is frightful.

Great song, Id like to hear you sing it. And definately lure more great minds here.

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
I agree with BM it is very amusing to see written down. I love when you sing that song too, actually the next time I see you I might just have you sing it.

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home