Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Goodbye

Yvonne Kiley passed away yesterday morning. She was an Aunt of mine who lived in Canada. She was married to my mothers cousin, my Uncle Philip. He was leaving for work and went back in to give her a kiss goodbye and realized she wasn't beathing. Her daughter, my Cousin, Colleen is getting married next year. She wanted her mom to help her plan it. Phil and Yvonne were hosting X-mas this year for themselves, Colleen and her Fiance, Phil's Mom and Dad (my Uncle Dick and Aunt Vi) and my Grandmother.
Yvonne was a good woman. She was outspoken but kind. She was always there if you needed her, and was quick to help with anything. She had a great sense of humor. She was much loved and will be missed.

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Sorry to hear that brother man. That sucks. Next time I see you i will give you one of my wimpy hugs.

Love ya pal.

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

deepest sympathies Az.

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
I am so sorry Handsome.
It just sucks.
My thoughts are with you, and I will say a prayer for family and all.

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I am very sad to hear that. If you need anything at all call me you know the number. I may not agree to be you angel but if you need one now I'll be hear.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

As your aunt begins another part of her journey, I am reminded of the beautiful story about the people standing on a pier, watching a huge sail ship leave the mooring & head out to sea. In sadness, they watch the ship grow smaller & smaller on the horizon, & they cried, 'There she goes.. she is gone.'
While on the other side of the horizon, people are standing on a shore cheering, 'There she is! Here she comes!'
I know there is rejoicing for your aunt on that distant shore. Your memories of her and love & many kindnesses are forever..Blessings and prayers for your family

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Sorry Handsome, it sucks. I know you have told me about her before, and I am sorry I won't get to meet her. She always sounded so plesant to me when you mentioned her.
Here is to a sweet lady, who will always be adorded.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home