Monday, December 20, 2004

QUESTIONS

Recomend to me:

A) A Movie

B) A Book

C) A Song, CD, Musician...Ect.

Next ask me 3 questions...Anything you want...Anything, go ahead...Just ask away!

Go to your Blog, if you be a Blogger, copy and paste this and see what turns up!


(There you go Gama And Kitten!)

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Azathoth100 Screams...

1. At 6'4" and 290lbs I don't dance. Even alone in my living room. I ahve slow danced with maybe 8 people in my life at differant times and functions.

2. Purple

3. I hate being alone. I would probably end up killing myself after a short period of time.

I'll try and check out your choices G. Peace.

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

A movie - Suicide Kings

A book - Piers Anthony - Incarnations of Immortality Series. Any of them.

Song - All Apologies - Rare song by Nirvana with Chris Cornell (Lead singer of Soundgarden)

3 questions? Hrm

I want these three questions answered by you.

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
I am going to have to give this some thought and get back to you. This is a little tricky to come up with off the top of my head. I have to think of a movie that I have seen and you haven't, same with the book. I know there are some books and movie to suggest I just can't think of them right now. I have been in school to long with text books. Yes for sure I will get back to you with questions too.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home