Friday, January 28, 2005

Cro-Mag does good!

Hey Jay+ Joy! Thanks for the help. I now have a link to the blogs I try and visit whenever I can.
To everyone on it, if you don't want me to link to you just leave me a comment (I know some on this list that might not appreciate too many visitors and may ask me to drop them.). If I forgot someone let me know, I do most of this by memory and my memory isn't what it used to be (Senility creeping up).
Just to elaborate, those under the title Dead But Dreaming are ones who either post very irregularily or haven't in quite a while. If they do come back to regular posting I'll change thier position.
Now I feel like I accomplished something today!

7 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

hey thats cooool!! thanx for adding me!!

3:54 PM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

yay! He's linked.

Look two days in CT with NO SNOWWW!

have a great weekend!
xo

4:12 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I got linked on your blog. I feel so special!!! LOL thanks hun

4:34 PM  
Blogger Peach FlambĂ©e Screams...

Cool! Thanks!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

hahaha
we need to send burfica to the evil clown site even if it's not up and going
ducking the thrown lamp

Thanks for linking me...Maybe I can suck a few more into my evil little dream land I call life...
:-)

12:37 AM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

Great, you have done it. And now, another thing I like you to do. Put some pictures on the side bar.

It would make it much better looking!

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Thanks for linking to my site!=o)

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home