Wednesday, January 26, 2005

A smile and some thoughts

Got a call from one of my nephews last night. No reason, he just wanted to call and tell me he loved the Spider-man figures I had gotten him for X-mas. He knew he had thanked me before but wanted to make sure I knew how much he liked them. And also that he loved me.
Talk about making someone feel good. I can't get this smile off my face.

I got to see Babushka the other night. We always have a good time. I know that to some degree she wishes we could go back to being what we were once before, But I know that I can't give her what she wants out of life (Kids). Yet I do love her and am so glad she's in my life. She always makes me smile and I don't think I tell her that enough.

Speaking of smiles, finally getting to see BM and family tom. night. I haven't gotten to see them since Nov and am going through withdrawl. In so many ways they are one of the keys to my happiness, a reminder of how life is meant to be. I am so happy to be able to watch thier lives unfold and would do anything to help them if they needed it. They are great people who deserve all the happiness they've found together. Time with them is something I've come to treasure and can always brighten any day.

I also need to get out and see my little Sis soon. I feel like I haven't gotten to Sis-nap her in a while (Like kidnap but ...well you get the idea). The last time we spent time together was because her hubby had to go to the hospital. I need to go make her laugh again soon. It always seems like work scheduals keep us apart. But I'm a stubborn bastard and will get my way eventually.

Alekx and Burfica's Mom is on the upswing. That was one of the best news I got once I got on the comp today. Congrats to them Both. Funny how I can feel so good over things happening to people I've never even met. Yet in some ways I've come to look at some of my fellow bloggers as friends. And in case I haven't said it, I'm glad to have met you all. Wether you post about your lives, thoughts, likes, dislikes, poetry, or just random stuff, I enjoy my time peeking into your mind and life. From Bm to Joy to Irie to Kitten to Gama to Mooker to Julie to Alekx to Burfica to Jay to Blog Ho to Minega to Bookend to Denise to Gundam Schlong to SamR to Bedsheet Kid to... Ok I can't list all 40 it would be too damn big. If I didn't list you sorry, but you know I would if I had the space and time.

Oh and Billjay, I am going to give it a try, I just have to wait till I have enough time on the comp. If any of you have any objections to my linking with you let me know. At present I have about 40 blogs I check when I can. Some are regulars, some are occasionals, some seem to be done, and some don't allow posts, but I try and check them all just in case.

Peace

7 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

One lonely September day in the middle of the ugliest moment of my life.. I looked through random blogs and found myself in a different place.

I found out I wasnt alone in life changing moments. I found out that as abnormal as I believed myself to be, that I wasnt alone. And I found my long lost soul when your logic became too damn logical to ignore any longer.

I realize its hard to find kindred souls.... but when I do, I never forget them.

Link anything you want to me. I will be lurking around in the virtual world in your life for as long as you let me.

Oh, I dont shake off too easy too. Someone told me that redheads had a bite like a pitbull.

You try to lose me Im taking an arm with me.

12:05 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Yah!!! For tonight!!! It's about time i get to see your hairy self again!!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

Thank you so much for your prayers and thoughts for out mom. It meant alot. I have also come to think of much of my blogger pals, as close friends. You all came along at a point in my life when I needed you all most. I'm with Joy. Try to get rid of me, you may lose an apendage. heheheheee

12:47 PM  
Blogger Blog ho Screams...

Damn but that was thoughtful. My cynicism was blunted into submission.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Dang it's hard to be a smart ass when you were being so nice..I'll rectify that later..hehehehe

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers..it really does mean so much....

Losing apendages...man that is my job...why does everyone want in on my turf...**Sniff**

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I tried to post yesterday, but the page never would load. As always, I enjoy visiting your site and reading what's going on. Sorry about all those funerals... Hopefully you won't have to go to anymore for a very long time.

11:08 AM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

Wow...much happier post...hope your in a better mood.

As Stimpy says "happy happy joy joy!!"

Sounds like youll make a good daddy some day...:)

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home