Tuesday, December 28, 2004

A change

As of today the web tv is gone. I'm attempting to hook up an old comp but not sure it will work. The Web Tv was just useless. Yes I could read and sometimes send e-mail. But I couldn't post blogs, do anything on e-bay, or IM. For the money I was spending it just didn't make sense. So for now I'm dependent on others comp till I see if the old one can still work. So be patient if it takes me a while to blog or respond to others blogs. I'm still here, just going a bit slower.

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger kitten Screams...

Good luck.
We will be waiting!

9:52 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

good luck mang!!!! I am a slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww person so I understand lack of speed.

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
please be as slow as you like, I have a computer but very rarely have time to be on it. I can't even keep up with blogs half the time, although I would love to.
Sometimes I think I did better when I didn't have a computer, b/c then I seemed to have more time to be on them, if that makes any sense.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home