Sunday, December 26, 2004

2 out of 3

Work Pants
Jeans
Work Shirts
Ties
Tie rack
Belts
Socks
Underwear
Return of the King Special Edition Box Set
ORIGIONAL Star Wars Movie Box Set (Before anyone f*ked with them) Signed by Boba Fett And Chewbacca to Jeff
Statue of Albert as an Elf (Has to do with a Terry Pratchett book)
Movie tickets
Night of the Living Dead on DVD
Day of the Dead on DVD
Pretty Ornaments
Liquore filled chocolates
GC to Barnes&Noble
Gas card
Gordon Korman books
GC to Blockbuster
Getting to spend quality time with my Family and Freinds

A good X-mas all in all.
(But no call from her)

5 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Holy Crap you got a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good for you!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

I'm sorry she didn't call you. hugs to you!!
I'm glad to hear the rest of your christmas was beautiful.

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

do you have room for all that?

9:41 PM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

Nice Stuff Az. But just as I expected from you, a gift from the heart would have made all those material things look like rubbish for a few blissful moments. I think you will have plenty of those to come.

Fear not.

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Wow, that is a long list! I am glad I got to be part of it. Thank you.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home