Sunday, January 30, 2005

Hey Peach, More Duct Tape

http://www.flux-gotham.com/photos/GothProm/pages/P1010104.htm

This is a friend of my cuz's who won Prom King at a local Goth club by wearing a suit made entirely out of Duct Tape! (well, except for the black shirt). Sure beats dressing up as a ninja eh?

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

that is funny as hell. He looks like he's wearing one of those fire retardant suits. Hope he wore clothes underneath or that's gonna hurt like hell when he takes the tape off.

OOoO those burgers sound good. But we just do that here. Grill burgers, adn build our own. Same with the hotdogs.

2:12 PM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

That suit Rox....but his date should have worn a duct tape gown, it does come in colors ya know.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

I'm hoping it's not stuck to the arm pit hair

But damn i was so looking forward to Nekid Nijia suit

I won't even tell you what burgers do to my body, but lets just say a burger doesn't stay with me long.
You use your own imagination

11:44 PM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

Prom King in "duct tape" suit? Uhm..

12:42 AM  
Blogger Minzo Screams...

I second Gama's post...that's quite an eyesore! However it is stylistically inferior to the mighty Ninja costume and certainly wont inspire the same feelings of terror in others.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

Oh my!! that is some creation!! Nascar would love him!

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

That just rocks! I love it!

3:36 PM  
Blogger person Screams...

duct tape?

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home