Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Holidays

Just a quick happy holidays to all of my Bloggers:
BM, Joy, Iriebutterfly, Gama, Mooker, Samr, Amrutha, Brendragon, Bookend, Swordfish, Phoenix, GundumSchlong, Kitten, Julie, Sis, Babushka, Dream, Static, And anyone else I don't get to mention because I have to leave for dinner. Here's hoping we all have a better next year than we did this one (even if it was good for some of you I hope it gets better.) I'm glad I've met you all on here and I hope I've made some of you laugh or smile or at least feel a little un-alone. Peace to all and to all a good night.

4 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Merry Christmas to you too! You have helped me out when I needed someone. Hope I can return the favor someday...

10:17 AM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

Merry Christmas to you too! Hope the big guy brings you all that your little heart desires!!
xo

8:53 AM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

Have a great holiday Az. Wishing the best for you and yours this Holiday and the New Year to come!~

4:02 PM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

I hope your holiday was a wonderful one and your new year brings you much excitment, love, laughter, health, happiness, peace and joy, Julie

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home