Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Life recently

Let's see.

Spent V-day with Babushka, we're both single so it worked fine. I do miss the Demon, but that didn't stop me from enjoying the Holiday with someone who means the world to me.

I SO need to find a new job. I hate retail. I hate customers, everytime someone walks intot he store I want to tell the to catch ghonnerea and rot from the butt out.

Need to get sleep. Working on 3 hours a night for the last few days. Starting to get kind of loopy.

Haven't been near a comp in a few days and I missed reading blogs. It's like seeing and old friend after a brief time away.

Welcome back Alekx. You've been missed. hope Moms ok.

I'm still fighting this darkness. can't seem to shake it for more than a couple of hours at a time. Not sure whats causing it. Trying not to drink my way out of it, and I don't do pills. but starting to think I might be losing the fight.

My cuz has removed the download thingy from his comp due to viruses he keeps getting so no more new Cd's for me till i get my own comp. That sucks, but I can understand.

Got my state tax back, and it's all gone to bills. Hope I get to hold onto some of my federal.

Thats about it. Smile everyone.

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

My tiny little tax return is already gone too. Sucks, huh? Well, you keep smiling too. =o)

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Hang in there. Everything changes and everything is temporary. It gets better. I promise. Oh and trust me whatever problems that you try to escape with drugs and alcohol will still be there when your done and you'll have some new problems to boot. You know I know. You bring joy.

11:17 PM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

Blogger sux
Blogger sux
Blogger sux.

Sorry A...

I tried to comment yesterday and .well you know. By FIXING AND UPDATING the comment feature, they have Fed it up in the process.
Glad your V. Day was pretty god. And heres hoping the FEDs send you the $$$ real soon. I, on the other hand, get to pay again this year! Yuck!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

Yeah blogger is having commenting issues :(((


Sorry to hear about the feeling of darkness but I understand them fully. I hope you find the light at the end of that tunnel soon. It will come, it will pass.

*smiling* 4 you today

10:57 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

ugggghhhhhh I haven't even gotten my taxes done yet. Usually mom does them. And with all the stuff with her, I didn't even think about getting them done. she still says she wants to do them, guess I will give her till the first week of march see if she can get going on them if not. I gotta take them somewhere else.

12:43 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

Have faith...all will be well in time. Don't numb out the wrong way...listen to RB.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home