Saturday, February 19, 2005

The EEl's "You just gotta let it go"

I need some sleep
It can't go on like this
I tried counting sheep
But there's one I always miss
Everyone says I'm getting down too low
Everyone says You just gotta let it go
You just gotta let it go
You just gotta let it go

I need some sleep
Time to put the old horse down
I'm in too deep
And the wheels keep spinning round
Everyone says I'm getting down too low
Everyone says you just gotta let it go
You just gotta let it go
You just gotta let it go

You just gotta let it go.

7 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

Hey, are you getting any of my emails? I've replied to your last 2 emails, and haven't heard back.... What's going on?

*shaking head, confused*

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Still keeping ya in my thoughts, that this will pass and you'll feel better soon... Maybe you're kind of like me, and Spring will help some. I hope so!

7:28 PM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

Actually I can’t figure out who was the genius that teaches us to “count sheep” in order to make us feel sleepy, especially those with broken hearts - me, one of the classic example!

When I can’t sleep and my brain keeps moving fast (thinking), I will drink a bottle of Cheval Regal. It helps my brain to shut it “active” thinking.

If I go on with counting sheep, I think I will break down into tears, thinking that I USED to have someone next to me counting stars.

1:16 AM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

Oh yea.. one more thing.

“It is not easy to let go something so beautiful in our lives”.

And if you have Michael Bolton CD album, avoid from playing it while you’re driving. That is what I am telling “me” not to do because the outcome is not pretty.

1:56 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

I was up for 24 hours sat through sunday!! It mihg thave been 26 hours but who's counting!!!!!!!!!!!
I need a nap!!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

Hey, there, you can always email me at julieann09@charter.net, or you can call if you want. I know you are having a hard time, it's so painful, you express it so well, but know you aren't alone, you got lots of friends you never even met! I'm glad you liked the dog eating puke story :)

8:51 PM  
Blogger Blog ho Screams...

I...love the eels.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home