Friday, February 18, 2005

Blog problems

Does anyone know why the hell Blogger is giving such problems when it comes to posting or commenting. I keep haveing to sit and wait foreveer for the commenting screen to come up, and it took me almost 5 min to log on and write this post? I didn't used to have prob's like this when I first started on Blog, so what the heck happened?

5 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

it's because blogger is constipated. It needs a GIANT enema!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:54 PM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

Hmmm...Gremlins?/

Perhaps if we ask GOD to intervene???

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

having the same exact problems, sigh... wish it would stop!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Maybe blogger is rebelling because it hasn't had sex in months.
maybe we need to get blogger a bloggette.
:-)

10:50 PM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

It works fine with me too, I agree with Seffy, it obviously love both of us!

Show a little love to "it" like kissing your monitor before replying posts, I bet "it" will love you all.

*lmao*

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home