Friday, February 04, 2005

Music Tag

I got this from http://gamaspoetry.blogspot.com/ Just when I thought no one would tag me, thanks G!.

Random top 10 CD's:
1. Meatloaf- Bat Out Of Hell
2. Billy Joel- Greatest hits Vol 1, 2, &3
3. Metallica- Ride the Lightning
4. Bare Naked Ladies- Maroon
5. Garth Brooks- Boxed set
6. Guns N Roses- Use your Illusion 1&2
7. Postal Service- Give up
8. Kenny Chesney- No Shoes No Shirt No Problems
9. Tori Amos- Little Earthquakes
10. Beatles- Sgt. Peppers Lonley Hearts Club Band

1.What is the total amount of music files on your computer? I don't own a comp.
2. The last CD you bought is: Pink Floyd- The Wall (mine got stolen)
3. What is the last song you listened to before this message: Gary Allen- Songs about rain.
4. Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you.
1. Angel by Sarah Mchlaucghlinaclin (I'll never spell her last name right!)
2. Beautiful in my Eyes by Joshua Kadison
3. Fade to Black by Metallica
4. Goldfinger- Counting the Days
5. Rancid- Fall Back Down
5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to (three persons and why)?

Who hasn't already gotten it? Hmmmm....
Dream(Theeventualdream.blogspot.com.) Beacuse it's been too long since I heard what he's listeneing too.

BM (Cobweb13.blogspot.com) Because I know his musical tastes can be out of this world.

Joy (Soulhavoc.blogspot.com) Because She rules!

Tag now you are it, copy and paste on your browser and let us know, what kind of music you into.

4 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

hey sexy boy!! how are ya... well any way Thursday the 17th is cool for horror night!! See ya then suckhhaaa!!!!

13 CD's:

Pharaoh Sanders: Black Unity
Ornette Colmen: Free Jazz
John Coltrane: Giant Steps
Deerhoof: My own special mix
Dead Milkmen: Big Lizard in My Back Yard
Atari Teenage Riot: Burn, Berlin, Burn
EC8OR: The One and Only High
Agent Orange: Living in Darkness
Bjork: Debut
Bright Eyes: Fever and Mirrors
Throwing Muses: Hunk-a-papa
The Misfits: Legacy of Brutality
Magnetic Fields: 69 love songs

ETC ETC ETC.


1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer:
Exactly 8,788 files!!!!!

2. The last CD you bought is:
The Blood Brothers and Le Tigre

3. What is the last song you listened to before this message:
Operation Ivy "Bomb Shell"

4. Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you.
Say hi to your mom: Lets talk about spaceships
Nick Cave: The Boat Song, Lucy, and Death is not the end
Throwing Muses: Two Step
Leonard Cohen: Take this waltz
Ministry: SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

meatloaf??? Metallica??? Garth Brooks??? and Kenny Chesney??? I think I'm not in love with you!!! or at least lust. hehehehee

6:11 PM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

Excellent choices, what a broad array also! Very eclectic mix.
I saw Lillith fair in atlanta ga, it was pouring down rain and my cotton sundress got so wet and heavy it barely covered the 'girls'. Sarah was the last act and I kissed a security guard to let me walk down the row to the front so i could see her up close. She was very good, but I have to say that Sheryl Crow was the best act that night, the Indiglow girls w/ surpise guest sinead o'connor, chrissy hines and mchela d something, can't spell her name, but she is great, all played that day.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

1.What is the total amount of music files on your computer? Only just over 500 right now due to excessive formatting recently.

2. The last CD you bought is: Dear lord I guess it was Cypress Hill - Black Sunday... sooo long ago. Before I started downloading music :)

3. What is the last song you listened to before this message: Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

4. Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you.
Stevie Ray Vaughn - Pride and Joy
Primer 55 - Supa Freak Love
Godsmack - I stand alone
Metallica - The Four Horsemen
Soundgarden - Jesus Christ Pose


5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to (three persons and why)?

Dan - because he has insane musical taste
My Cuz Mickey - Because I love him enough to annoy him by spamming him with this until he answers.
Yoshi - Because hes asian and no matter what I ask him he always trys to use that as an excuse for not being able to sit still long enough to answer me.


Thanks for the compliment too Az. I havent felt like I ruled all week. I feel better now :)

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home