Sunday, March 27, 2005

Holiday

So today, as many of us celebrate the concept of man comming back from the dead (Sweet Zombie Jesus!) or the arrival of spring (Pagan glory!) or just a rabbit that wants us to be fat (Bunnys lay eggs?) I just thought I'd like to give thanks to all of those in my life who have helped to make me smile (Yeah it's not Turkey day but what the hell, no one said I needed to make sense). As for who I'd like to thank..... well actually it's all of you! Yes thats right, I've chosen the Ressurected Bunny day to say thank you to all you wonderful bloggers who have helped make this Cro-Mag feel comfortable here on this internetty thing. While some of you I knew comming into this (Static, who recently decided to stop blogging, got me started here. And BM walked with me on the path as we both learned our way around this wide open space.) Others I have had the pleasure to get to know by reading your thoughts and lives. I now have over 40 blogs that I try to keep up with (yep, takes a while to go through them all whenever I sit down at a comp). Some I met by accident by looking at the recenlty published section in the dashboard, while others I found also by accidnet by pressing the Next Blog button. Some found me somehow, and others I found through other blogs. Little by little I have watched my circle of friends on here grow. Some have left (Angry Nice Guy, Static, Ect.) While others have been here for years. I have gotten advice on my life and choices (How many of you got so sick of my talking about the Demon? Or posted good thoughts when I get depressed?) as well as offering help and hugs through the internet to those in depression. I have seen the power of the blog in getting information around. I have heard about others lives, from sick family members to loss of loved ones to work problems to depression to sex lives to a bra with a black hole in it. I have read of your triumphs and tragedys. I've enjoyed your stories and poems. You have made me laugh, cry, get angry, and feel comfortable and part of something special. I have found new music through you, new ideas, new movies, and new friends. So thank you, all of you. I hope, wheather you celibrate a holiday today or not, that you have a great day and that any and all problems stand aside for at least this one day so you can smile here along with me at thinking of all of us on this blog who have come to care about those who we've never even met. Or those we have. So put on some bunny ears, hop around the living room, eat chocolate till your stomach is sick, and know that I'm sending you a hug and a smile. Peace!

12 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger wwww Screams...

Uhm.. One important thing about “celebration” to me is the “Holiday”, regardless the concept of it or whether I care for it. I just care the line “NO NEED TO GO TO WORK”.

I would like to take the opportunity of the Sweet Zombie Jesus, Pagan glory and Bunnys lay eggs to say …. Happy smiling guys and may the zombies and bunnys be with ya.

LOL*

Kidding!

12:04 AM  
Blogger themadamefiles Screams...

'Ressurected Bunny day' - me likey! And Az - you are a great man and amazing blog spirit. I too am happy that I met you ;-) Thank you for your unconditonal love and support (even when so many ran away from me).

xooxoxoxo
Mme X

12:46 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

Aza my life is richer and blessed for having known you. thank you my friend.
Now what dum schmo has a black hole bra??? *flutters eyelashes innocently*

Hope you had a happy humpin bunny day hun.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

Aren't you so sweet!! You bless lots of lives you big teddy bear! I'm so glad to have to met you!!
(btw, easter is taken from a pagan holiday, combined w/ passover and the ressurection by the romans -the bunny is a symbol of fertility - so you were close about doing what bunnies do on easter, tee hee).

6:26 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

You fucker are a blog pusher!! You got me hooked on the junk!! I love this blog stuff and all the people I met on here!!

I love you pal!! You are a wonderful amazing friend and tell your static friend Nickel Back BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:05 AM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

What a sweet post from a very special guy...your a doll, A. We love you...happy tuesday!

And I like the Resurrected Bunny Day...thats a good one! Mybe Hallmark should make cards for it?

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Az: That was gayer than me. But I love ya for it. Very sweet stuff. I need no excuse to eat chocolate til I am sick.
You really are a special person.

11:25 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

*Tears* I am touched! What a fabulous post. Happy Bunny day and I am glad you are a blog buddy!

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Max: Just so ya know "Recovered Beliver" is gay. The line was said in jest. Lighten up. Is is racist for a white person to say "I am white"... Duh.

8:00 AM  
Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

1st: Love you A, and here is afun website to explore... http://sam.hochberg.com/bandname.html
Happy Bunny day!

Also: lmao re:exchange recovered believer vs. max.

PS: I just hate those, short, redheaded, bisexual, pierced, tattooed chicks that wear glasses. Damn them.

PPS: [To avoid confusion; I am them.]

*giggling madly*

8:58 AM  
Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

1st: Love you A, and here is afun website to explore... http://sam.hochberg.com/bandname.html
Happy Bunny day!

Also: lmao re:exchange recovered believer vs. max.

PS: I just hate those, short, redheaded, bisexual, pierced, tattooed white chicks that wear glasses. Damn them.

PPS: [To avoid confusion; I am them.]

*giggling madly*

8:59 AM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

Be still my beating heart... [swoon]
Me thinks thou art a foolin' with a blog title such as "Blind Idiot God" & a humorous, heartfelt post such as that (this?) one... :)
...you could be in the running NOW for my first e-crush!
Digging your flow anyways... :-*
Rock on, AZ!

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home