Saturday, March 26, 2005

Batteries

Damn. I work at a jewelry shop and one of the things we do is replace watch batteries. I have 2 dead items at home that use watch batteries. So I take them to work figuring that since thier dead I can just replace them. Of course we don't carry the batteries I need. Crap. Guess I'll have to wait till payday and hit a radio shack. Ug.

2 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Julie Screams...

That sucks! Maybe the easter bunny will bring some to you! :)

If you want to read a good book about spirituality (not organized religion) that is a quick read, check out 'Illusions, tales of a reluctant messhiah' by richard bach, I think you will enjoy it a lot!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Peach FlambĂ©e Screams...

I don't typically wear a watch. As such, people sometimes gift me with unusual timepieces. Right now, the closest thing I have to a watch is a small clock that hangs off my bookmark.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home