Saturday, March 12, 2005

Let it end

MORE FREAKIN SNOW! AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!

Anyways, Woke from another crappy dream last night and sat up watching Shaun of the Dead with Zombie Commentary, which is where they have little facts go across the bottom of the screen telling you interesting facts about the movie. I like it, I like it alot.

That's bout it, nothing much to report or say this morning, just felt I hadn't put anything up recently and thought I should. I'll write more tonight. Hope everyone's having a better weekend than me. Peace.

Oh, and although h only had a few readers, does anyone know what happened to Angry Nice Guy? It says his blog is gone. I was having fun reading about his odd sex life. Anyone?

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Minzo Screams...

'Shaun of the dead' was pant-wettingly funny. Have you seen the TV show Simon Pegg did before the film? It's called 'spaced' and its also very funny.

1:53 PM  
Blogger themadamefiles Screams...

What is it with this snow?? I HATE IT TOOO!! And spring is supposed to be coming? When? In 2006?!! I am feeling a bleh, came back from a martini party and the expresso part of the expresso martinis kicked in at 9am, hung over, exhausted and SLEEPLESS!! OUCH!!
Shaun of the dead rocks! When I first heard about it, I thought - oh, another zombie movie. But God bless the British - they can talk about a slab of cheeze and make it hysterical! So on that note, hang in there sweets, there will be a thaw soon enough!!
xoxo

3:50 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

Shaun of the dead was fricken funny.

We are having temps in the 70's we got ceiling fans on, and door and windows open. It's been hot. hehehehe

We were doing things around the house today. (cleaning cuz my dad is comeing to visit) and then took the kiddo to the movies. Then went to a friends to get my nails done (gel nails) And we were only supposed to be there 2 to 3 hours and then come home and finish our cleaning up. Well I was her first (after she finished school a couple weeks ago) so our little session lasted 6 hours. God my ass hurts. And now I have to finish all the cleaning tomorrow. Dammit. LOL

3:40 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

But on a side note. My nails FUCKING ROCK!!!!!

3:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Sigh... we can't even get a forecast for snow to disappoint us this year! =o/ I guess the grass is always greener though. I love the shows that give you the facts at the bottom, though I don't think I've seen Shaun of the dead. Will have to be on the look out for it.

5:46 PM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

I am so WTF Too!!!!!

Do you remember a few years back (if you were it CT that is) that we had a snow storm is frikkin APRIL!!!!!!
God I want it OVER!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home