Sunday, March 13, 2005

Flashback story

I promised someone I'd tell this story. A while back I was atone of my cuz's houses along with her, her fiance, her brother:Gudamschlong, and his girl Innocent L. We had had dinner and were now on dessert, Donuts. From where I was sitting I couldn't really see Innocent L past Gundamschlong, until I heard her asking for a Donut. But from where I was sitting it looked like this adorable young lady was hidding behind the couch and just peeping her head up over the arm and saying "Do-Nut!" in a little girl like voice. I laughed until I couldn't breath. Now anytime were together all either of us has to do is say "Do-Nut' and we both crack up. I realize this is one of those "Had to be there' stories, but I promised I'd tell it.

Actually my cuz's are an endless source of amusement for me. At one of my Aunts houses I've gotten in the habit of collectiong things that have been said due to there randomness. Some of the best are:

From Spasm to his brother Big D:
You don't even work. If you were any lazier you'd be water.

From Big D to his Mom Frau Farbissina:
If I'm bad and I die do I have to live with you?

From Frau Farbissina to Eggmaster (A friend of Big D's who lived there for a while):
Well, there was that time you woke up and found me sniffing your underware.

From Spasm to Frau:
Why does everything involve you and yelling?

From Eggmaster to Frau:
People your age don't dance, they fall down and break thier hips.

From Eggmaster to Frau:
You should try goosestepping when you yell. It would feel more natural.

From Frau to everyone:
I'm going to sell you all to the circus and throw peanuts at you.

Needless to say, I spend a lot of time at my cuz's house, just for the endless laughs it provides. If any of this didn't make sense, sorry. It's late and I'm tired. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

4 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger wwww Screams...

From Jay to Azathoth:
I read it twice but.. sorry bro, I don’t get it *lmao*

PS- Took me 15 to get into the post window. I think you should log complain to Blogger.com. The problem only occur in your blog, others are fine.

5:35 AM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

I had no prob, A.

with logging on to your comments, that is.
The donut story.

Thats one of the things that make me go "Hmmmmm?"...guess it was truly a "You had to be there.." moment..lol

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Great quotes! I will have to use that water one sometime. I laughed at the Donut story (but I did just have a glass of wine).

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Nope it is not one of those had to be there, you had told me the story, and it still craps me up even though I wasn't there. Although you tell stories so well I feel like I was there.
I love quotes from you cuz's house, it makes me laugh so. I can picture it so well, and I am happy to say that I have been there for some of them.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home