Sunday, March 20, 2005

2 Things

1. I miss Joy. I hope she gets back soon.

2. I can't tell any details, but it looks as if another of my pieces of heart will be leaving. I know this won't be the end of a friendship (although we do go long times between hugs even now), but I get paranoid when someone moves far away. I've lost too many to be comfortable with long distances.

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger superfan Screams...

My best friend moved away when I was in yr 3 (so about 2nd grade?) but life goes on....

5:16 AM  
Blogger Kitten Screams...

I have had friends move far away...and even though things werent the same...the feelings still are..just remember to keep in touch. Email and call each other often!!
Hope you had a good weekend, J.!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Gama Screams...

Some of my friends are also far away, but don't give up like seffy said life goes on.

12:54 PM  
Blogger dayna Screams...

That sucks. :(
Hopefully you can msn or something?

9:24 PM  
Blogger Joy Screams...

Im back and I missed you too, horribly!

Now lets get that damn pc fixed so we can chatter!

12:13 AM  
Blogger Bookend Screams...

I know what you mean...I left a whole tribal network of friends when I moved up here to CT...and now my network is smaller, but growing...

I still LOVE all of my friends back home very much...so much that my phone bills are outrageous...but they are all on Verizon Wireless and we are all on the IN plan so now we don't even have to pay for calls...

I completely understand how you feel...I'm here if you want a new friend...

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home