Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Tales of a glass eye

Well, I was changing a light bulb at work today and it exploded, showering me with glass and dust. I ended up at a clinic having my eye washed out with chemicals (or something) because I got glass in it. It's mostly ok now, but things still are a bit fuzzy. Such fun.

Got to see Bm&family last night. I missed them so. They still look great, despite everything. My heart stays with them.

Age creeps up on me once again. Why is it I feel so much older than I am? In the words of Garth "I'm much too young to feel this damn old."

Burfica, I'm glad you let me stop holding my breath. But I found out something interesting. Did you know you can't kill yourself by holding your breath? You pass out first, and once unconcious you start breathing again.

I got my Pyramid Collection catolog today. I so love it. Anyone who hasn't heard of it should go to Pyramidcollection.com to see some of the great stuff on there. No, I've never actually ordered anything, but Someday I will. Actually was going to buy stuff for Bm's Hottie from there last X-mas but it didn't work out. Maybe next year.

Hope everyone's doing great. Smile!

5 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Damn the man!!! That’s smarts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Owwwwwwwwwwwiiiiie!!! Watch yourself and sue them for some extra spending cash!

Great seeing you Tuesday!!!! Thanx for the Guinness!!! I love you!!!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

OUCHIE on the eyeball
I hope the vision is much better today.
So when are you gonna come visit me and the house elf..it's beeeeeennnn so long since we saw you...
Oh wait we've never seen you...Oh well maybe someday
:-)

12:49 PM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

Hope your eye is better...thats scary.

I love the Pyramid Collection Catalog...I am slowly collecting the fairy ornaments......

xo

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

i'm sorry to hear about your eye. the eye being injured is serious pain. you can hardly blink or anything. but the eye heals quickly so that's good.
i get the pyramid collection catalog. i once bought a crystal for the car and a throw rug with all of the horoscope signs on it. (this was years ago). i still like it even though it's cheesy.

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
OUCH! I felt so bad for you when I heard. I am glad it is feeling better. I am Happy we got to see BM and family too, it had be too long. My heart is with them too.
I love looking through the pyramid catolog, they have such awesome stuff.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home