Tuesday, March 22, 2005

WTF!?!

I've had this damn computer for a bout a month now and already I'm having problems. It says there a network cable disconnected but I've checked all my wires and they're all plugged in. But It won't let me on Hotmail, E-bay, Peoples bank, or yahoo messenger! Damn machine! I hate technology! At least I can still blog...unless Bloggers having problems! Why did I spend this money again? Anyone?

Hope everyones doing good and I'll try commenting tonight. Peace.

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Alekx Screams...

AZA, head over to my site and e-mail me hun and I'll see if I can help.
Since you can't get on Yahoo pager do you have MSN or AIM tell me in the e-mail and we'll hook up and I'll try to help.
Hugs

2:51 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

man that sux!! wish i could help but I am an idiot!! go into the light with alekx she will save you!!!!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

I had that same error message.
Only mine PC wouldn't even let me on the net. Everything looked right as rain to me.
So I ran, ranting, back up the money trail. (called the folks collecting the $$$, my ISP, I "guess" -yes. I am that digitally naive to the point of scary)
Told 'em I thought the blue connector wire/cable/thingie they gave me went fizzel.
They scoffed.
I took it in. (twisted chest hairs 'til they said they wouldn't charge me. Hehehehee.)
They called a few hours later said it was ok now.
I picked my stuff back up.
Only change I noticed - was I now had a YELLOW connector/wire/cable thingie.
Hummm-um.

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Seems like we had a very similar problem with a new computer once. The modem was bad. Fortunately, it was still covered and we got a new one free.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Rex Venom Screams...

Two words. Twelve Gauge!
(As in “Blam-mo”! It will feel grrrrrreat!)

10:40 PM  
Blogger themadamefiles Screams...

Sweetie, I think it's just a general shutdown of everything! Including people. Remember - daylight savings time is coming soon, full moon friday, there is going to be some eclipse soon. All shit is hitting the fan...

It's gonna stink!

(BTW- thanks for your really kind words on my site my dear. It really means alot to know that there are people out there who care ;-)

2:41 AM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

Hi J.!!
cant help with the comp probs..you know me...I need my son to show me how to do everything!

Hows things?
Despite the comp...you sound a little more upbeat..

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

i hope your computer is fixed soon. i miss you. my starter was messed up on my car monday. maybe it's a weird week for cars and things.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home