Sunday, April 03, 2005

Has anyone heard from Joy?

Joy (soulhavoc.blogspot.com) came back from vacation, posted a few times aboiut missing everyone and her lost truck, and now has dissapeared. Has anyone heard from her? I tried sending her an E-mail but it said the address I had was defunct. I'm getting worried.

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger wwww Screams...

I noticed she disappeared after her post about her truck. Hope she is fine! Anybody live nearby her place? Perhaps someone could go and see if everything is OK.

12:29 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

I usually talk to her on yahoo instant messenger. I haven’t seen her on in a while. : (

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

paranoia has set in. the blogger police have got her.

10:32 AM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

Hi, J.
Hope you had a good weekend. Wow. Did you make an impression on Madame X.

Hope joy shos soon, so you can stop worrying!
happy Tuesday!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

Any chance she could be out snipe hunting?

'course that's not too fun if you don't have a truck to haul 'em back in.

Seriously, hope she manifests again, SOON.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

After escaping the holds of the blogger police and spending a week in the Va mountains snipe hunting I have returned. Sorry to have worried you Az :(!
I did reply to an email from you just a moment ago.
Thanks for it, sincerely meant worlds to me today.

April 6th will always be known to me as the day I got a warm feeling from a wookie. Wont forget it.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home