Friday, April 01, 2005

OW!

Spent last night and this morning helping my little Sis move again. I have black and blues all up and down my arms, my legs are stiff, my back hurts, and my ribs are on fire. I think I'm getting too old for this. There's nothing they have that I can't life (including both of them if neccesary) but going up and down 3 flights of stairs for 2 hours as well as being pinned against the back of an elevator repeatedly have left me feeling old and sore. I so don't want to go to work tom. I just want to lie down and not get back up. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Or at least a better one than I will.

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Tiamat Screams...

I strongly suggest you sell the pick-up truck. :) Try a hot, steaming bath with a few brops of "Inner Peace." Works wonders.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

i guess you're the guy in the family with the truck? moving is the pits...hope you don't do it again for a while. i wonder if you will be slow at the mall due to the final IV? hope you can take it easy.

9:21 AM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

Hahahahhaa.. how old are u man?

9:26 AM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

pussy

10:38 PM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

relax and take a hot bath and call in sick tomorrow!

10:44 PM  
Blogger themadamefiles Screams...

Ahh, you will have a more exciting weekend than I will sweetie - you rock ;-) xoxoxoxooxoxxo

(Saturday night at 3:30am and I am sitting here, made up like a drag queen, horny and depressed. He has not even called or emailed me.. Long story, but I bet your weekend, even though achy is better than mine. Wanna trade??

xoxoooxoxo
Big sloppy ones too

3:30 AM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

I'm achy and sore too from the cold water diving. I think I'm getting to old for this extreme sport shit.
Hope you feel better hun
Hugs

4:47 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

My brother has a bumper sticker on his truck:

YES THIS IS MY TRUCK. NO. I WON'T HELP YOU MOVE!

...But he does let me borrow it AND I get to play with his "Dolly" too! LOL!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home