Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Cottage critters and personal update




Here's some of the little guys I get to see/feed up in Canada.
Sorry I haven't been on much, the job search has kicked into high gear and is taking up most of my time. I'll try to stop by blogs later this week. Hope everyones doing good. Peace.

10 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Great pics, Az! Thanks for sharing! And best of luck with your job search! =o)

7:32 AM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Cool pics Az! I have a blue Jay nest somewhere in My back yard, there used to be Cardnals too but I dont think they get along well lol

Can we get into Dudlytown legally?

What about Salem MA?

7:49 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

My dad works security at the dam, and when he works at the east gate, there are about 15 or 20 chipmunks that live there. All the guys do it, but dad has taken it to an extreme, he will go shopping just for the chipmonks. Unsalted pecans and almond slivers, and cheerios. He lays food out every day, and then makes this like cluck/chirping noise, and they come running in to eat. One day dad even did anti aircraft patrol, as there was a hawk sitting on the fence post watching his little babies. hehehehe

12:31 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

My dad works security at the dam, and when he works at the east gate, there are about 15 or 20 chipmunks that live there. All the guys do it, but dad has taken it to an extreme, he will go shopping just for the chipmonks. Unsalted pecans and almond slivers, and cheerios. He lays food out every day, and then makes this like cluck/chirping noise, and they come running in to eat. One day dad even did anti aircraft patrol, as there was a hawk sitting on the fence post watching his little babies. hehehehe

12:31 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

aza - great pictures! i love blue jays!! they might be mean...but they don't take shit, either, do they??

5:05 PM  
Blogger boneman Screams...

We had a chipmunk fer a bit, but the stupid cat caught'm and dragged him inside.
And I'm serious about the "stupid cat" because it was the one that doesn't know how to kill a critter.
He just carrioes it around and "sings" to it...
I chased him into the music room, closed the door, cornered the cat till he dropt the critter, shood the cat out and opened the windows wide fer an escape route, and left the room.
But, I haven't seen hide nor hair of chipmunks since.
Kid'a figured they were scared off.

Maybe when we have bigger trees, they'll come back.

5:37 PM  
Blogger boneman Screams...

or, maybe I should do what Burfica's dad does....go buy some snax fer the critters....

5:38 PM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

Very nice pix. Though, I can't help remembering that the little creatures of nature, they don't know they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumblebee! I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

(There's a genuine Marvel No Prize in there for someone.)

12:40 AM  
Blogger Azathoth100 Screams...

Does that mean your going to give a genuine No-Prize for the first person to realize that quote comes from the Happy Happy Joy Joy song from Ren and Stimpy?

1:11 PM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

I don't think you're happy enough...I'll teach you to be happy!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home