Monday, August 28, 2006

Hi there

Yep you guessed it, I'm back. Actually got back last night but I took a day of rest to recupe from the 11 hour drive (Would have been 10 hours if not for traffic in Hartford. 45 min of being stopped before getting of I91 and using back roads. While New Haven may be the dirty buttcrack of CT, Hartford is the hairy armpit of the state.)
Babushka and I had a great time in Canada. We spent most of our time Swimming. It's so nice in a large fresh water lake. I could go out up to my neck and still see my feet. I'll eventually have pictures (once I have the money to develope them.). I only got to see a few of my relatives though. The cottage doesn't have a pone this year (we didn't bother getting it turned on after my Nanie Died) so I had no way to call anyone and let them know I was there. What a shame.
Still, we got to go to the local flea market, eat the worlds best fish and chips (and that's coming from a man who doesn't like fish), eat Swiss Chalet (Which I recomend to anyone who goes to the Northern country, they have an awsome sauce for thier chicken!), and swim almost evey day. Add in Humpty Dumpty Ketchup chips and I wish I could have stayed forever.
Yet that is not to be. So here I am once again, back to the day to day of life. Looking for a job and watching everything fall apart around me. Yet I have the memories and the smiles to carry me through. At least till next year when I'll do it again.
I hope everyone is doing great, I'll try and do the rounds tom night.
Peace.

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

i'm so glad to hear that you had a good time. you have really deserved a vacation. and what a place to go! man, that sounds awesome...i'm so jealous. those fish n chips sound delicious. i've always loved that dish. you are right about ct traffic. i've only been through there once for a dead show and it was the worse construction and traffic ever. and i've been to l.a. and nyc. ct was horrible. i haven't been blogging lately but i plan on it as soon as i get motivated. talk to you soon, love the mook

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Az, what part of Canada? I saw you said outside of Toronto on CU's blog, but where? I spent every summer of my life until 18 on Lake Chemong in the Kawarthas. Have life long friends in Omemee. We rented the same cottage from the time my mother was 13 until I turned 18. Best memories of my life.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

hi, aza, i am SO glad you had a great time! you were so ready for it!!

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

What up jerky.

i am angry with you. No Rick Moranis, not even at least a lousy Todd McFarlane.

You are the only Canadian i know, much less the only one burly enough to carry me home a celebrity.
Alas, my plan to make millions on Ebay is again thwarted, and my plans to take over Amerika stopped up once more.

I will seek revenge my friend, OH YES!
I shall seek revenge.

-Small but mighty.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Brandy Jackson Screams...

I am glad you had a good time in Canada. I enjoy my time here.

11:29 AM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

I adore Canada. I've been there so many times and often wish I could afford a cabin in a little remote area, and film B- horror movies. Glad you are back!!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home