Sunday, September 03, 2006

A Look Back At Midget's Wedding





Midget and Amazonia
(Awwwwwwwwwwww)













Bald God and I
(No Midget, you can't tell him I put this up, I don't need him mad at me for nicknaming him Bald God)




Babushka and myself (Isn't she adorable?)



















Well, here's some pictures from Midget and Amazonia's wedding, which I was supposed to put up before I went on vacation. Sorry. It was a lot of fun and I'm so glad thier married (Lord knows the already acted like they were anyways). And yes, the preacher did pull out a step ladder for Midget to step on when he went to kiss the bride. (Love ya Midget!).

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Laura/PFG Screams...

heh..it amuses me that the first reply you leave in my blog had to do with pictures, on the same day you do a post about pictures :)

5:32 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

OMG Babushka is a looker. You both are so lucky to have each other. And your one sessy dude yourself hun!!!

1:17 AM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

...everybody in these pictures looks so happy, & 'together', like their lives will never have a problem!! i so wish life was really like that!

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

you are so cute...really you are. i miss you , you know. sorry that i haven't been blogging much but i've been in a funk. but i still think about you and your blog and wonder how your life is going. i hope that all is well with your girl's cat. i hate it when my kitties are sick. they are my kids. write to me soon. ok? -the mook

11:02 PM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Looks like a blast!

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Great pics, Az! It looks like it was a beautiful wedding, and you guys had a blast! And you look great in the monkey suit too!

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home