Thursday, April 19, 2007

Taking some time off

Well, I seem to be seriously neglecting this blog of mine. I think that time has come for me to take an extended break from it. I'm not going to delete it, for I may be back at some point. But for now life just isn't giving me the time to keep it up. I hope everyone is doing good and I'll check in when I have a chance.
Peace with all of you.
Jeff

17 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

I will miss you in a big way Aza, but I will ALWAYS check back!!!+

12:02 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

good luck, aza! we'll miss you! but sometimes this is necessary...

2:52 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

PLEASE do not delete your blog!! I enjoy reading it and will miss your presence!! I will miss ya though check back in soon.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

copy cat.
LOL

You have my e-mail sweets

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

You know I've done it several times. Hope to see you around soon! =o)

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Take some quality time and have fun. We'll be here when you come back.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Missy La Roo Screams...

Wow, I'll miss you too, Aza. Especially your twisted humour. But go take a break; you deserve it! Congratulations; sounds like everything's going very well with you. Sometimes *not* blogging is a sign of good mental health, you know. ;)

Cheers!

10:36 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

Time off is good. I'll look forward to your return....

11:27 PM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

I will always check back for you :)
Please take care and dont forget me ever

9:40 PM  
Blogger Lady Screams...

Hello Azathoth,

Sorry I haven't commented in quite a while... I've been pretty damn busy, and have neglected all my blogger friends, without meaning to of course... I decided to comment today and then I found your entry about taking a break. :(

You do what's best for you, and I think taking a break is a good idea... You didn't seem to be doing the greatest the last time I checked up on your blog... So maybe a break from the ol blog will be a good thing...

Hope you don't take too long of a break... But come back when you feel ready. :) I shall miss your comment's and reading your entries.

Have a good night and take care of yourself and I hope to hear from you soon...

-Maya

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Hey everyone.
I just wanted to jump on and let everyone know that Aza is doing great. His new job is tiring, but good, and paying well. He's moved into the new place with his parents, and that seems to be going well too.
We (and our significant others) hung out the other night, and all was good. He hasn't had much time to get on, so I thought I'd give everyone an update.
Thanks!
-Midget

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Thanks for letting us know, Midget! Az has definitely been in my thoughts, and I'm glad he's doing well! Hope Babushka got everything straight with school too.

11:27 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

I was just saying...what ever happened to that Azoth?? lol very brady bunch of me...

Mom

9:57 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Just checking in on you hun.
Hope all is well.
Been thinking about you. :-)

8:08 PM  
Blogger boneman Screams...

july five.

still snoozing?

no problemo ( which, by the way, found its way into the new Webster's this past printing)

see ya later....

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

What up from New London! Not sure how far you are from here, but just wanted to say hello, Az!

12:49 PM  
Blogger boneman Screams...

...just got this new avatar and was wanderin' around showing it off.

I call it MAN on the STREETS

and now, a word from The Man on the Streets..."boneman, are y'all there?"

"Yes, berry. Here I am, though not all would say I'm ALL here"

"so, what have you to report?"

"well, after a year and a half, it seems I finally have an avatar."

"That's a bit of a time to wait, isn't it?"

"Well, yes....but you see, Ive had a screw loose. However it's good not to tighten them too much, else they'll strip"

"boneman, it sounds more like you're a few bricks shy of a load..."

"Yes I am, berry. That's because I only need enough to build a BBQ pit."

"seems like the lights are on, but, no one is at home...."

"It's true. I leave the lights burning so folks who visit while I'm gone can see their way to the porch."

"yes, well....your elevator doesn't seem to go to the top floor..."

"Absolutely not! That walk up the last couple of flights keeps me fit and trim!"

"....."

"are you still there, berry?"

"Yes...well. You're just not playing with a full deck, are you, boneman?"

"Again, true! I love euchre and chess, but, I never really know what to do with all the other cards"

"....is this guy kiddin' me? Boneman, you're not the sharpest tool in the box, are you?"

"Heck no, berry! But then again, who would want a sharp hammer?"

"......ok, let's go to commercial"

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home