Friday, February 09, 2007

"Now it all seems funny, Kind of like a dream"

So it's been a bad week for my little Babushka. She's done with school for this semester (not going into detail, lets just say it's not a good thing.). She's spent the week with me since I'm good at making her laugh.
Work goes ok, but I'm worried about next week. They want me to be a driver, and I just don't know the city very good. As a driver we will pick up anyone who works for the university or any of the university students and drive them from anywhere inside the university grounds to anywhere inside the university grounds. The problem is that the university covers the majority of the city. I'm supposed to go it alone on Sunday night, so we'll see how that goes. The biggest worry is that some of the area we have to cover isn't on the maps they give us. Why do I have a bad feeling about this.
Due to being out of work for a year my paychecks are gone as fast as I get them. At some point I'll start having money again, but for now it's a game of catchup. Fortunatly they should keep coming longer than the bills will last. The trick is to not spend any of it uncessarily just yet (except when it comes to comics or books. They are necessities.).

I haven't had much time for blogging lately, which I feel bad about. But until I get used to the overnight schedual (which keeps changing. At first I was 9pm-5am, now I'm 11pm-7am, except on weekends where I'm 12am-8am.) Everything else will have to wait. I hope your all doing good and I"ll try and get some blog time soon. Keep smiling and as always: Peace.

13 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

I LOVE YOU!!!!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

double hugs for Babushka...
As for your driving maps... I wish I knew the lay out of the land you hail from, Aza. I happen to be a fine (and quite detailed) natural born map-maker.
I honed my skills in early youth - drawing maps to the weekend kegger parties, summertime hog roasts, impromtu musicfests etc...
So wish I could help you out!
(bites knuckle - sends you good wishes to bolster your navigational skills...)

11:54 AM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

Aza, don't worry your pretty little head about us! we understand when life gets in the way of blogging! and you know us, we'll be here for ya!

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

miss ya jerky.

hurrry up and get with it, we need another taco night, STAT!

12:24 AM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

Since I started out my life as a supervisor for the New York Times distribution center in Hew Haven I can fully understand where you are coming from bud... Every time my Yale driver would call out I would want to die. Trying to find addresses while trying to negotiate one way streets and dead ends and New Haven scumbags.
ummm I guess all I can say is;
Good fk'n luck with that one and don't kill anyone... :)

DREW

8:51 AM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

I switched to the new version of blogger and my blog is GONE GONE GONE, when you try to go to my page it says THIS BLOG IS MOVING but it isnt. Its just NOT THERE..Im sad and depressed. Any ideas??

Mom

7:38 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

It was once pointed out to me that you never REALLY get lost, because eventually you somehow find your way back. You just take more time to do it. I find that comforting, being directionally challenged. :)

8:30 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

as long as we know your still here and still doing good. I'm happy. hehehehhe

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

You'll get used to it soon, and the money situ will stabilize. We'll just wait until you tell us more!

9:51 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Boo!

Miss me?

1:04 AM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

no

8:55 AM  
Blogger Missy La Roo Screams...

Well good luck driving, Aza. You can always deploy your humour at your passengers if you lose your way around the campus. (..just REFRAIN from talking to yourself this time--else they might get REALLY scared, haha!)

Glad to know things are going pretty well for the most part. =)

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

School can be so frustrating sometimes. Hope Babuska's okay.

I'm glad things are going well right now otherwise. It takes forever to get caught up after being out of work, but the peace of mind knowing that you will be before too much longer is so nice. =o)

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home