Sunday, February 25, 2007

Peek-a-boo

Due to work and my current sleeping schedual I have been severly ignoring this blog. I am soory, and hope to correct that situation soon. Please bear with me.

7 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

Always dear Aza. How about a bare bear hug to go with the bearing with ya. hehehehehehe

Okay I'll go to my corner and take more cold meds now.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

I C U ?
L O L !
(I crack m'self up!)

:D

7:46 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

midnights are hard to get into a schedule.
if you are having issues sleeping let me give you my advice and it's worked for me when I was on that screwy schedule of never knowing when I worked.

get yourself a sleep mask, I know it sounds gay but hit bed, bath and beyond or somewhere with a good quality sleep mask, and benadryl. (recommended for pregnat ladies so safe for us regular stiffs too,)
Sleepy mask + benadryl = good sleep

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

You got it, Az! I recommend adding some lavendar oil sprayed on your pillow, to go with the sleep mask. A good night's sleep is worth it, trust me!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

Hope you are doing well. Worry about work and sleep and Ill still be lurking around waiting on you :)

"Sleepy mask + benadryl = good sleep" No doubt about that. And just think, if you get bit by something that you may normally have a slight reation to, you will sleep right through it!

1:42 AM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

aza, i can vouch for the benadryl, it's AMAZING!!

9:40 AM  
Blogger V Screams...

No problem whatsoever! Keep on truckin' and check in when you get a moment. :)

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home