Friday, March 02, 2007

And the days they move so fast

So Wednesday I took Babushka to the Butterfly Museum in Deerfield Ma. We had a great time despite some minor setbacks (my camera died after just 4 pictures! After almost 16 years of service! WTF!?!) Thay have around 4000 butterflys in an area about 8000 sq feet. It was very nice and relaxing (it's hard to be stressed with a butterfly landing on your arm.)
I've laos finally gotten my IRS money, which meant that I was able to go online and purchase tickets to see Phantom of the Opera in April. We used to go see at least one Broadway play a year until I was out of work, so I thought I'd restart the tradition.
Next up is for BS to send me a list of hotels in her area so I can book the trip to her wedding in Denver for June. It's at a renisaunce fair (yeah, I spelled that wrong). I'll be walking around drinking mead and eating a fried turkey leg. Heh heh.
The house is sold. We have to be out by March 26th. This sucks. 27 years here. I was orgionally planning on moving out and gtting my own place when the house sold, but my Pops came and asked if I could move in with them and help with thier bills at least at first till they get everything settled, so my own place is on hold for now.
Next up is going out and getting more boxes. Although most of my stuff is already packed there is still the stuff that I use, as well as all of my folks stuff that they haven't even started to pack.
So thats how things are. Hope you're all doing good and I'll check in this weekend if I can.
Peace.

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

The butterfly garden sounds beautiful!!! OOOoOoO a middle ages wedding, we sorta did that with alekx's.

Yeah, hopefully we will be moving our house by summer, so lots of cleaning and packing to do.

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Aza, if you read your posts from 2 or 3 months ago and compare 'em with your recent ones, you might be amazed at how much have changed within a short period of time. You've been sounding very energetic these days! Your zest for life is undeniably back.

Well, good luck with the move (yikes! lot of work...), enjoy the Phantom, share the butterflies (oops, I just forgot, your camera broke down! Ack). And if you don't mind, share us some of that turkey leg and mead.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Wow - a butterfly museum! That sounds like such a nice day! I think it's great thaat your willing to move in to help Pop for awhile.

Hope you enjoy the Phantom!

4:04 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

Glad your feeling so much better. Glad the job is going well. I have never heard of a butterfly museum...your a good good son.

mom

8:27 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

Ou, ou!
I wanna be a butterfly rancher! I do! I do!
dig it.
=)

10:14 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Love butter flies. Love taking pics of butterflies

Poor house elf is at the alter, I'm walking down the isle, 2 knights in front of me swords drawn in upright position
2 squires behind me with swords in upright
Dad next to me in full viking garb and holding a 7 foot viking spear.
House elf still doesn't know what hit him.

And no we didn't have a flaming hamster toss nor sacrifice vestiual virgins at the reception despite how much captain daddy wanted to.

1:07 AM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

oh, az, i'm so happy life is coming together for you again!! 'bout time huh?

3:01 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

Sounds like your busy-ness is booming!

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home