Saturday, July 28, 2007

A light flickers, then comes on....

Chair creeks as it is sit upon...
A quick blow off, sending a small dust cloud in the air....

Ah.... seems like it's been a while since last I stopped in here. Life's been moving along nicely for me. Work is good, I just came back from vacation, and somewhere in my mind I felt the tug of an old urge. So here I am again. Will it be permanently back or just a visit? Who knows. As the AA folks say, One day at a time. Or is that the AAA folks? Eh.
I'll try and get around to all my old blogger freinds and say hi maybe tom. But for now it just feels nice to streatch the old fingers and pound the old keys.
Hope everyone's been doing good the last few months.
Peace.

5 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

AZ: Stick around. We need you. Pavvie and I miss you.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

I've missed you too. Checked in often. I understand needing some time though.

So good to see you!!!!!!!

11:56 PM  
Blogger boneman Screams...

HELL NO! We all went to hell in a hand basket...but
it was boring so we came back and found some good wine and were just sittin' around playin' cards, waitin' fer you....

Welcome back, if you ARE back....

4:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

AZATHOTH!!!! I had just mentioned on a blog the other day about how I missed you! And I have! So glad things are going well and that you had time to drop in and say hi!

10:08 AM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

My world is now complete!!!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home