Sunday, July 29, 2007

Vacation








This is my cottage and the beach where I spent the 10 days of my vacation. The water's so clear you can go out over your head and still see the ground perfectly enough to watch the minnows swim. I so wish it could have been longer. We've finally finished the transaction with my Uncle so that the cottage is wholly owned by my folks, which means we don't have to worry about anyone trying to sell it. I was up with my 2 cousins, Babushka, and one of my cousins girlfreinds. It was nice, but next year I think maybe it'll just be me and Babushka alone. It's just hard to have private time when there's three other people in the place.

There's just something nice about being in a place where women where bikini's all the time.


9 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger V Screams...

Good to have you back and glad things are going swimmingly now! Sounds (and looks) like a wonderfully peaceful vacation place!

6:23 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

What a slice of heaven! I'm also happy you are back!!

12:16 AM  
Blogger Lady Screams...

Hey Azathoth,

I'm glad to hear that thing's are going well with you... A vacation is always nice to have once in a while. Clear your mind and whatnot.

I'll post my painting when it's done, no need to worry about that... And a belly dancing video... I'm not too sure about. lol. Maybe one day. But for now it'll be just pic's. :)

Glad to get a comment from you, haven't heard from you in a while.
Also happy to hear that your doing good, or seem to be doing a lot better...

Have a good night Azathoth,

happy blogging and vacationing.

Maya

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Glad to have you back. I spent 10 days up north myself on Chemong in the Kawartha's. Where is your place?

9:25 AM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Welcome back hot stuff!!!
That photo makes me want to grab scuba gear and head out for another vacation.

Glad you are back. Just visiting isn't allowed. You didn't allow it for me. :-)

2:20 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

that is so dang beautiful. I think you and your honey deserve to be alone there. hehehehe

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

You know, I saw this first on an older computer at school and thought the water was very clear and beautiful, but then I came back to comment with my MAC and saw it was 10X more clearer and beautiful than I realized. I'm so glad you guys have that - it's a fantastic cottage!

And I'm still grinning from ear to ear to see you back!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

azathoth---welcome back! and big [[hugs]]! you really needed this!!

9:22 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

Glad you back and havent forgotten me!!!!

Mom

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home