Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Bored

I'm sitting here at work on the comp. There are just no calls tonight and so I'm insanely bored. Unlike some of my co-workers I prefer when we're somewhat busy, it makes the night go so much quicker. I'm also tired from the overtime I've been working. Staying late the last few days and working through my days off just leaves me ready to fall over.
In good news Babushka sneaked over yesterday, so I actually got to cuddle for a while. Never underestimate the healing qualities of cuddling.
I'm setting up, or at least trying to, visiting times with friends for next week once I get a paycheck under my belt and can actually go somewhere other than work. Having no life and no money doesn't help with the bordem of my life this week.
the good thing is that with the folks away the evil bitch sister hasn't tried to call the house. Normally she calls about 3-4 times a day tring to get ahold of my Mum, but with them in Canada she seems to understand that I'd rather see her dead than talk to her. If she bumps off before they come back I'm going to tell the state to just drop her in a pit and not bother me with this crap. Have you ever had someone that you just truly wished was dead?
Anyways, I'm off to continue reading (currently reading Terry Pratchett's the Science of Discworld, an amusing book that both tells a funny story and explains some serious advanced science.). Hope everyone is doing good, Peace.

5 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

Yes unfortunatly I do have a couple people I know that I rather they were dead than alive.

I'm reading Jason Highmans, Saint of Dragons then Samurai right now. Good stuff.

12:56 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

Actually wishing them dead, no. Wishing I could punch them in the face, scott free, yes.

10:15 PM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

Working can indeed be dull beyond description, but (as you know) it beats the alternative.

When I did the graveyard shift at a bank (mostly supervising backups) I did a lot of my best writing then. (Laptops: best ever or most useful?)

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I know one person like that. I guess staying alive is more punishment for her than for everyone else, but she's just such a bad person... hard not to feel that way.

Glad you can write at work... on the graveyard shift, lol. Watch out for giant rats. =o)

11:05 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Oh I can think of skanky whore bitch that is supose to be a blood relative that if she shows up at my house I'd just soon she fell and broke her neck on the sidewalk.
So the answer is YES

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home