Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Dang

I missed a new Steven King story! Aparently July's issue of Esquire Magazine (which came out June 15) had a short story writen by King in it! I didn't even know about it! Arrgg! Now I've got to go hit a bunch of magazine stores and see if any of them have a month old copy of Esquire sitting around! Dang it!
Yeah, I'm taking it hard, but since the next King book dosen't hit shelves till January and I finished his last one Blaze while in Canada I have nothing new to read right now, which to me justifies me being upset about missing this one.
I even finished the newest by Clive Cussler (another of my favorite writers.). These people need to start writing faster!

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Did you see the movie 1408? I didn't and am hoping to see it on DVD soon.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Azathoth100 Screams...

Yes I did, and I loved it. I am a fan of Stephen King, John Cussack, and Samuel Jackson, so this movie was pretty much a can't miss for me. I won't spoil it for you, but it definatly gets under your skin.

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

he's back, he's back, he's back!!

yays!

-Midget

12:42 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

I wanna see that 1408. Alekx said it scared the ba jee bee's out of her. lol

3:03 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

1408 was the best, when i listened to the tape of the story, read by stephen king!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

actually I think ba jee bees is short for scared the shit outta me. :-)

Do you like Fantasy books.
I just finished the WHOLE Shannara seris by Terry Brooks and really really enjoyed it.
David Eddings is also petty awesome.

10:33 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

Check the Esquire site for back issues maybe? Hope ya find it. I hate that feeling of missing something!

11:35 PM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

Eddings is pretty awesome and his new series "The Dreamers" is (while not as good as "The Belgariad" or "The Mallorean") damn good.

1408 was ok. Worth the $10 entry fee but it needed more Sam Jackson.

How is BLAZE? I haven't read it yet but when they compared it to "The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon" (which I didn't like) it kinda turned me off.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home