Friday, December 21, 2007

Holiday miracle

So I was talking to a co-worker about what was going on in my life. Telling him how I had left home and was living on the run and might have to get my own place, although it would mean the wedding getting pushed back for a while. So he made a rather blunt statement and put it all in a much differant perspective than any I had thought of when he said :
"So in other words you hate your sister more than you want to marry your fiance".
So as of Christmas Eve I'll be moving home. Hopefully I can do my best to avoid the bitch sis and she'll be gone before either of us kills the other. Keep your fingers crossed and I'll keep eveyone posted on how things are going.
Have a great holiday season, no matter which one you celebrate.
Peace.

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger boneman Screams...

So you ARE going to share a room!

HA!

I'll tell ya the Christmas miracle, m'man.
If I get my cards out in the mail before the new year!

Just in case,

Goldfish bowl (wee fish)
a baby lamb (ewe)
a girl horse (mare)
some herons (egrets)
and a moose (not Bullwinkle, even though I'm a big fan.
So, repeat that two more times and end with an ear hopping along the ground and you have:

Wee Fish Ewe A Mare Egrets Moose
Wee Fish Ewe A Mare Egrets Moose
Wee Fish Ewe A Mare Egrets Moose

and a hoppy new ear!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

yup, sorta like a slap in the face when someone puts your perspective back in view isn't it??

good for you Aza, get things straight, get married to your beautiful honey and get gone. hehehehe

12:49 PM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

Sometimes a little perspective is all we need to keep living.

Happy holidays and all that sort of thing!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

aza-sorry to say it, but i think i love your co-worker...he/she said just what you needed!

6:58 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

That was totally amazing what he said!! I still understand about the difficult sister though I have one of those that my parents just enable to no end...

7:24 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

I know it'll be hard, but keep your ultimate goal in mind. When the sis starts being a real bitch, remember she is the unhappy one and being a bitch to bring people into her unhappiness, then when you look at her it's more with pity than anger. Cuz you know you have the ultimate happiness of your lady love

11:26 AM  
Blogger `NEFTY Screams...

Hey you :]
Tough times? Don't worry about it, it'll pass.
Happy holidays!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

Seeing through the eyes of another - priceless.
re: bitch/sis - killer with kindness! er... I meant kill HER with kindness! lol... either way...
=)
I know.
Sometimes I'm way too 'Poly-anna' in my take on things...

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home