Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Smiles

I've been a little down recently, and I started thinking about it today and for the most part I have no reason to be. Yes work sucks. But it has for a while and there's no reason for me to stay down for it. Yes I miss the Demon. But it's been over 6 months now and if she does come back it won't be any time soon. I've lived without her before and can do it again for now.
  On the other hand my Jamacan is back and I missed her a lot. Even if our relationship has changed a bit she still makes me smile. I'm getting to go to Canada and these days that is a rareity. My little slice of Heaven's child is Ok so thats one less worry. I've been spending time with my Babushka and at the K&B toystore (now with extra C!). My lil' Sis is expecting money soon that'll get her back on her feet. For the most part people around me are happy (Except Jamaca but I'm working on that, I'll find a way to get her smiling even if I have to be sneaky about it).  Money isn't too tight. All in all things are going okaly dokaly. Maybe it's just been the grey days recently. Whatever it is I'm doing my best to rise above this funk. I've had enough of being depressed. Time for me to smile a bit.  Now if I can just figure out how....

2 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

You da Man G!!!! Give the world a big ol' smile and tell yuor blues to piss off.

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Isn't that funny I heard a birdy who had some very similar thoughts. I am glad you saw what the birdy saw. Keep those smiles going and share them with everyone you know. I will try to do the same.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home