Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Dinner

I just had one of the best dinning experiances of my life. It was a little place called Creative Cooking in Westbrook. It was very expensive (65.00 for 2 people) but oh my god was it worth it. From the waiters (I had 2, one just for drinks and one for food) to the appetizer (cajun sausage) to the meal (pepper crusted steak) it was just awesome. Salad and Crusty bread that was to die for. It's been a long time since I was this impressed with a new restauraunt. Not somewhere I can go often due to my budget, But well worth evey penny when I have it to spend.

2 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

ohhhhhhhhhh friggin yummmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
I have been there once before myself. It was very mouth watering, everyone should go at least once in there life. The ginger steak melts in your mouth.
Delicious!
And crusty bread very good

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home